We are available to consult with you—in person, on the phone, or via email—about any aspect of your teaching experience. Contact us to brainstorm ideas or seek advice about:
- Planning for your class(es)
- Managing group dynamics
- Engaging students
- Facilitating effective demos, lectures, discussions,
- Evaluating student work & providing feedback
- Creating rubrics to evaluate student work
- Setting up or troubleshooting your electronic grade book in Easy Grade Pro
- Incorporating technology
- Facilitating collaborative projects & groupwork
We provide individual consultations to all first-semester faculty, in conjunction with a class visit. Continuing instructors are also welcome to request a consultation at any time, with or without a class visit.
Please call 415.618.3855 or email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.