If any of your students are failing your class, or falling behind due to absences, the Academy Resource Center (ARC) will automatically be made aware of the situation and reach out to them.
If you are concerned about individual students for reasons not limited to grades or absences, you can also submit an ARC referral anytime at online.academyart.edu at Class Sections>Grades>Grade Detail>Refer Student to ARC. An Academic Coach will reach out and help your student connect with academic support.
Please refer students who need help with:
- Course content.
- Academic skills (i.e. writing, time management, English, etc.).
- AAU and/or local resources (for on-campus students only).
To encourage your student to take full advantage of ARC:
- Communicate your concerns to the student in a supportive manner before making the referral.
- Explain that ARC is a helpful resource.
- Follow up with your student and/or with ARC to find out about the plan of action.
Academy Resource Center | email@example.com
415.618.3917 | 79 New Montgomery Street, 3rd Floor